BBNaija All Stars: Seyi Apologises For Saying ‘Misogynistic’ Comments About Females


 Seyi offered his statement of regret after he was called to the journal room on Tuesday night by Elder sibling and made mindful of a portion of his expressions about ladies.


He said, "I think between Sunday morning, I directed a few extremely dull sentiments toward some two or three housemates at the time which I in a real sense recollected yesterday and I'm not glad for and embarrassed about it. Furthermore, I need to apologize to every one of the ladies in the house genuinely."



"Let us know what we need to excuse you for," the female housemates asked, yet he answered saying that they would comprehend when they go out and heads up.


"I said a sickening and humiliating things to my individual, not to my individual but rather things I shouldn't have said and am truly and earnestly saying 'sorry' and will by and by apologize to whoever I was considering when I offered the remarks."


Seyi during a discussion with Whitemoney after the Saturday night party, guaranteed he had opened a random record for his child to empower him to have intercourse with individuals' little girls.


He said, "I'm bringing forth young men so they can run trains on individuals' little girls. I've opened a different record to utilize and engage in sexual relations with individuals' little girls."


Seyi was additionally seen let Alex know that he believed he had frustrated his family and needed to return home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coup: Tinubu Directs Islamic Clerics To Return To Niger

Top Nigerian Army is dead

President Tinubu is determined to lift 133 Million Nigerian Out of Poverty Betta Edu